Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Next Bipasha Basu?




The Next Bipasha Basu? Mallika Sherawat Is Back – With A Horror Film

Mallika Sherawat was last seen in Kismet Love Paisa Dilli released three years ago and later, the sexy siren went into self-imposed exile. Wonder, if opportunities started drying up for Miss Sherawat, who created furore in Bollywood at the initial stages of her career. Now, all Mallika’s fans can rejoice as their favourite B-town actress has signed a horror thriller, which will be announced soon.
On her absence from the Bollywood terra-firma, the jalebi bai of B-town informs that she was busy with the American TV series, Hawaii Five-0. Hmmm, remember her liaison with the US President Barrack Obama?
“I have no idea why people are saying that I have left Bollywood. It is not true at all. Sometimes I believe it’s good for an actor to take a break and engage in some introspection. I was doing a lot of theatre in the US and I took up acting classes there too,” informs Mallika.
“I have signed a horror thriller,” says Sherawat adding, “The director is new but the director and the producer are respected names. We will be doing a photo shoot for that film and very soon will be making an announcement. Also, I will be shooting for more episodes ofHawaii Five-0. Right now, I have shot just one but there are a lot more to shoot.”


No comments:

Post a Comment