Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ireland Baldwin split made her enter rehab?

New York: Ireland Baldwin had split from her girlfriend, rapper Angel Haze, before checking into rehab to seek help for "emotional trauma".
The 19-year-old model is currently seeking help for "emotional trauma" at Malibu's Soba Recovery Center, a drug and alcohol treatment facility that helps deal with the underlying psychological causes of addiction.
It has now emerged her 10-month romance with rapper Angel Haze recently came to an end, reported New York Post.
The split wasn't the reason why she voluntarily entered rehab but it was due to a variety of pressures in her life, a source claimed.
Meanwhile, Ireland - whose parents are Hollywood stars Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin - insisted her family are not the reason behind her problems. After someone tweeted, "wack-a-do parents, hollywood lifestyle? Isn't it always how this stuff turns out?(sic)" she responded: "Oh it can! Not this time but it sure can."
Ireland revealed on Twitter earlier this week that she was seeking help to address her "trauma".
She wrote: "I checked myself into Soba for two weeks to just get away for a little bit. I'm not much a party cat but I am here deal with. "Some emotional trauma and getting the intensive therapy I needed in order to recover. Someday I'll feel ready to share my story..Openly without feeling the way I do. Right now I just need a breather. I needed a chance to work on myself and gather all the tools.
"I need to overcome everything that I had been through and rid myself of all the pain I locked away in unreachable places, (sic)" she wrote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment